20/5/09

Talk Dirty To Me- Poison

Una cancion que realmente me encanta y no solo por que esta en el guitar hero 3 verdad si no por que es una orgia de los sentidos....




aki la letra

You know I neverI never seen you look so good
You never act the way you should
But I like it
And I know you like it too
The way that I want youI gotta have you

Oh yes, I doYou know I never
I never ever stay out late
You know that I can hardly wait
Just to see you
And I know you cannot wait
Wait to see me tooI gotta touch you

Chorus:

Cause baby well be
At the drive-inIn the old mans ford
Behind the bushes
Till Im screamin for moreDown the basement
Lock the cellar door
And babyTalk dirty to me


You know I call youI call you on the telephone
Im only hoping that youre home
So I can hear you
When you say those words to me
And whisper so softly
I gotta hear you

ChorusC.c.

pick up that guitar and talk to me

Solo, chorus out




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Introduce tu comentario, hechale un buen rollo, pero sin exagerar...
Vale a comentar