5/5/09

Dickens URL

Pss esta es una pagina interesante en la que puedes conocer un poco sobre las multiples obras de dickens y tan solo dando una URL podras conocer una gran frase de dickens

aqui dejo lo que me puso cuando coloque la URL del blog

"My friend is dead, my neighbour is dead, my love, the darling of my soul, is dead; it is the inexorable consolidation and perpetuation of the secret that was always in that individuality, and which I shall carry in mine to my life's end. In any of the burial-places of this city through which I pass, is there a sleeper more inscrutable than its busy inhabitants are, in their innermost personality, to me, or than I am to them? "
From A Tale of Two Cities


Ya que si quieren encontrar otra pss aqui tienen el link http://dickensurl.com/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Introduce tu comentario, hechale un buen rollo, pero sin exagerar...
Vale a comentar